Thursday, December 29, 2005

Myself

  • Who i am?

I am creature named 'Punit Vanjani' by my parents. Born and brought in Ahmedabad, India. Completed my Engineering in Electronics and Communication field. Right now working as IT professional in Satyam Computer Services Ltd. in Chennai, India.

My hobbies (in order on which i spend most of the time):

  • Music - For me music is what is thread to needle. The genre i like the most is pop and soft rock.
  • Reading - My usual readings include newspapers, business magazine, about current updates in technology(from net) this all is during my travel from home to office. And during my sleep hour I read novels or non-fictional books.
  • Games - My favourite pass time is playing NFS 2. Everytime I play I try to improve my previous record for each track. Once it is broken, it gives me confidence. I usually take this game as my energy booster. Other games include Tennis and Chess.

This is only like an tip of iceberg about me. Because I think to know about a person, sometimes a moment is enough, but sometimes the whole life is less. It depends about whom you want to know, and how much that person matters to you. Think about this.

In next blog:

  • What inspired me for the blogging?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Punit Vanjani said...

hi niya... first of all sorry i have to remove your comment, as this blog will be viewed by many of my family members. thanks for appreciation.
i am pleased that you are learning hindi these days. it was good. but yaar(mujhe aapke naam se nahi paata chal raha hai ki whether you are guy or girl, so that why i will call you yaar only)ek baat aur bhi sikh lo... ke dont use abusing words in front of all :)

aur yaar main mota nahi hu... nahi kuch kharabhi hai :)

bangalore where you are planning to settle is one of the best places in India. but i am worried if you find anything related to your research (ice formations) over here.

i am from ahmedabad, india, but currently working in chennai. age: 23. if in case you want more details you can check my profile. be in contact.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey
wait a min. wot do u luk like ? got a snap ? If u dont mind of course. coz its like, i wud find it difficult to giv mine to ya, so I should xpect that to echo back. If u stil dont mind...

Punit Vanjani said...

hey your comment didnt offended me at all, even we speak out the same way you do.

about life in bangalore, it has what ever you have mentioned, pubs, discotheques, night life, and time you go to sleep depends on you.

i also have heard a lot about GIS, but not used till yet in my industry. i am working in SAP domain which is ERP (enterprise resource planning) tool.

if i find some photo then i will upload it. would you mind to give your email?

Anonymous said...

hi mr.robot.. dare not delte this comment, coz even if u think to do that.. u will be deleted from the face of this earth. ne ways its nice ppl have starteed bloggin.. even i have put up blog page.

http://dufferdev.blogspot.com/

n ya btw why did u delete that comment

Anonymous said...

Hi B,
It seems, this blog is more read by people not in your direct contact ;-). I am happy you started this.

Didi

Anonymous said...

hmmm something is cooking:)

madan.

Anonymous said...

can you be more precise... what seems to you that something is cooking up :) punit.

Anonymous said...

Hi buddy
This is Niya here. Sorry I was like, totally immersed in my work. Cudnt find time to steal in a msg. So I see that you dont mind sending in a snap. That wil b gud. But I wont give you my id now, coz I need to create a new mailbox for you. Wil give you my personal mailbox add when the trust factor sprouts. Sorry, I need to keep my privacy intact. Privacy is a huge issue here in New Zealand, especially for a good lookin chic like me. lol ! The whole population is crazy. You must've heard about the notorious crowd behavior during the recent Aussie series. I'm a cricket fan myself. Man, that Irfan guy is jst too hot. He'd be wonderful in bed, unshaven; wow.
So how do you carry yourself around ? Shaven ? I'd love it both ways I suppose.

Punit Vanjani said...

hi niya,
it seems that you are very much concerned about email privacy... how can you expect from my side that i will update my photo... :)

anyways the india cricket series are about to start in few days. so i think you would be busy with irfan :)

unless you give me your email i would not upload my photo.
i am not saying you to trust me. if you want to you can, else your wish :)

Prahalathan said...

Creature named Punit!! ha ha.
Congratulation I'm your site's 100th visitor!