Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Book Review: Leadership wisdom from Monk who sold his Ferrari - Robin Sharma


Just for you information that this post is being scrapped. Why? This is normal tendency of homo sapiens sapiens that, they always try to dump their own mistake on others, and now I am not defying that axiom, I am blaming Him, as not to give me time to post this mail. :) I was supposed to mail this blog by last week itself. But as said in Vedas not even a leaf can move without his permission, then how can you expect such huge weight weighing around 155 pounds to move. Anyways this book is basically meant for those who have inclination towards spiritual reading. The author explains the importance of leadership with story of Julian (Monk) and his friend. There are some 8 points that he has explained. One of which is to reward the employees etc.

My next Blog:

  • Where are we heading towards regarding to Internet?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My question to you, my evolved chimpanzee friend is who is "Him"?

Punit Vanjani said...

I could make out that this compeer of mine is atheist :)

Anonymous said...

hahhhaa my previous comment was funny no (lolzzzzzzz). I'm like that only. I was only simply tryin to winding u up. God is important part of life. When you blog, i see the passion in ur blog. I was hoping u would read comment and make ur presice poingnant statement.

Punit Vanjani said...

ohhh thats great yaar... that you see passion in my blog... :)

and the comment from you was not at all a touching one... but mind you i had mentioned you as my compeer... :)

by the way it would be better if you provide me your name.