Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I am back!

What did you thought at first moment reading the topic? Its really hard to guess, but let me tell what came to my mind "TERMINATOR". Its exactly 62th day I am writing onto my blog :( Hope I wont repeat it again.

In between what all went to my life, I will mention about it in succinct lines
  • February: I was going through a very hectic life. Loads of work in office. While in weekends learning German, and attending BM meeting. I have collected some material for F1 racing, which i will present to you all in my next post.
  • March: Even the wink would have lost the race, if try to recollect the duration of 31 days. The month when I went to meet my sister, mama, and parents. It was the month which is farced with my birthday celebrations.

In my next blog:

  • How Google is keeping itself as talk of town?

1 comment:

Spider Girl said...

You sound like a busy person. :)