Monday, June 05, 2006

Thougthts after working in office

Yaksh asked Yudhishtra many questions when all his brothers were lying on ground. One of them was "What is most fastest thing in universe?", the reply came "THOUGHTS". what a quick witted answer and that too straight on bulls eye.

On the way to my back to home, I too free my wild horses to conquer world of thoughts, to run fastest than any others' thoughts, to dig out the unfolded secrets of world.

What on earth, oops, it should be 'what in universe' do my mind think??? Just on last friday when i was in Bus no. 8 (Satyam has totally 20 route buses) and I saw all the buses leave at sharply 1845 hrs. It was as if we are going for somebody's marraige all the 20 buses in the queue. On some day I was getting a thought that we all are 'IT soldiers' going back to home after raging virtual war with clients. See the imagination. Even I too laugh at myself.

At end of the day while reading magazine essence of the day comes in front of my mind. This is the time when I get a chance of not repeating my mistakes.

Whereas in morning I get an opportunity to see the morning beauty, the whole day I remain electrified, energized, roused up.

Though Satyam charges us 1K bucks for bus service but that is an investment being done so that at later stages a get reaped fruits from the tree of thoughts.

In my next blog:
  • What's there in name?

4 comments:

Pushan Sikdar said...

thats good that atleast u get imaginitive thoughts..
all i get is my boss *******
gr8 one...

Unknown said...

Well thats interesting ... but you are questioning the very fact that you are telling about the human mind... that it is wild and imaginative... if it is wild enough, then it does not requires some spare time, where you are not doing anything, sitting in the bus (uni tasking)... but the mind is capable to think equally wild and imaginative while working or driving (multitasking)... what say?? [machines generally have unitasking unlike human beings]

Anonymous said...

Machines have the capabilities which...human have designed...may be multi..may be uni....


Rajan Chandi

Punit Vanjani said...

both Bhavin and Rajan are true at there places... machines are designed to do multitasking but that is governed by some logic unlike humans where there is no logic as such